STEP UP helper tower is the perfect furniture for active kids who want to participate in the everyday activities! This stool will help your kid reach high places, such as the kitchen counter and enable him to help out with small chores.
Holding your baby and cooking at the same time is a nightmare, isnâ€™t it? But children usually are very eager to see what is cooking and happening on the kithcen surface. Now with the Step Up helper tower you can let your child reach the kitchen counter and see the process, but you still have your hands free. With time your little helper can even start to participate and help you with small and easy tasks, so developing his motor skills and agility.
- SafetyÂ - our main objective when making products
- CuriosityÂ - children can discover the world around them and learn new skills
- Practical life skillsÂ - children learn to wash hands, cut vegetables, mix flour and do other small, but meaningful things on their own
- Fine motor skillsÂ - helper tower helps in developing dexterity and precision
- IndependenceÂ - your children will start doing more and more things without or very little involment from your side
- Self-confidenceÂ - ability to do small chores will make them acknowledge that they can do real things without anyone helping
- BondingÂ - cooking is a great way how to spend quality time together
- SustainabilityÂ - FSC certified birch plywood with child-safe water-based UV paint or varnish, metal clasps, and rod, and no plastic in packaging
The design is based on the basic principles of Montessori pedagogy for developing the childâ€™s independence and involvement in everyday tasks. Children will appreciate the opportunity to be involved in preparing meals and to be able to reach the sink to wash the dishes comfortably and safely! The lightweight construction of the helper tower is easy to move and does not take up a lot of space, but at the same time - it is extremely durable and very stable.